Sunday, April 30, 2006

What a Weekend

Phew after much time, much much time of enjoyment whilst out on friday Ive realised what its like to have fun once again on a night out. What a good night out it was too I had one hell of laugh giggleing and jokeing all night. lol

Anyways I aint updated for a while so I thought I would give you viewers a little treat into what I thought was quite intresting. Upon recieving a email earlier I was hooked, reading it for more than 30 minutes.
Im going to tell u all about it before I bore you with the run up of what its about
its called brain bullet. The email I had, stated they wanted £30 for the software I decided Im not paying that and looked elsewhere for similar software and found it a 30 day trial thats more like it
Ive installed the software and have given it a go, just to see if it will change me a little and make things a little more intresting heres the link = self-help subliminals

3 comments:

Chris E said...

Looks like I will be back in D block from January - keep that bench of knowledge warm for us. Hope you were not offended by that pic of you on my blog - only having a laugh -chris e

Leightrix said...

Aint been on the bench for while, theres no one daring enought to outwit the conversations me you and martin use to have, but hopefully we will make a good come back.

Leightrix said...

Aint been on the bench for while, theres no one daring enought to outwit the conversations me you and martin use to have, but hopefully we will make a good come back.

Quantum Artworks