Monday, June 12, 2006

Fitness and Comping

Well, where the fuck to I start. I noticed that I have been feeling a lot better lately. I been continually hacking away at the fitness and noticed that im looking better. Not much, but enough for me too notice. Im going to keep at it and this god forsaken curse of tummy pot which Ive had most of my life will be gone forever (hopefully). Hoping to get a treadmill soon which im really really looking forward, Ive noticed today that my body is getting a little bored of the same usual routine of rowing machine, I need a little spice of fitness, and I think a treadmill would be just the ticket.

Ive noticed that my chum martin has done a blogg after all the critism he's made about bloggs being boring he goes and creates one for himself. I find his blogg very emotional and deep feeling take a look

www.runsmoove.com

Ive continued doing my comps, havent won nothing extremely big yet. but I suppose you have to be in it to win it, thats why ive joined a awesome website if ya into comping it shows loads and loads of comps that you can enter and keeps track of them

www.loquax.co.uk

I just got to keep on entering and entering as many as I can and maybe just maybe I will hopfully win big this time round.
The mag which Is the mag I subscribe to is as follows

www.justcomps.co.uk

you should try it hopefully you will win something

No comments:

Quantum Artworks