Thursday, April 13, 2006

Im going to publish this I dont care what anyone says.

One day, I had one of the biggest thoughts that has come across my mind ever. I thought and slowed down and actually questioned the mobid thought that some people dont even ponder to ask the question of one day actually you will be on your death bed, and you will be at that crucial point of where you will say goodbye to all and everything on the earth plane with your human eyes you will see for the last time your friends and relatives, you will and I will highlight this "YOU WILL CEASE TO EXIST IN THE EYES OF EARTH DWELLERS" I slowed this situation down and realised it too be quite emotional without doubt or realisation of it. I know that it is a long time to come and I should only think of the present, but just a quick little thought I will be at that point of my life where I would have to say goodbye to humanity and life what would you say what would you do, if and only if there was a right answer to what you had to say and do at that particular special meaningfull moment of your life where people you know and love, where they are going to give their upmost and painfull attention to you and your last dying words to have what you had to say. What would you say?

8 comments:

Leightrix said...

Think About it you are actually there youre experiencing it, hopefully nothing bad happens to you quick painfull death etc..... WHAT WOULD YOU SAY? (apart from goodbye, its ya last couple of hours for godsake.)

Chris E said...

can't believe people don't think about that - it crosses my mind all the time.

Anonymous said...

i think i would say something thought provoking and a bit funny as people would think that i was serious with a little humour.
that would be nice

Leightrix said...

yeah humour will always be remembered, have something really cool and uplifting played at your funeral

Chris E said...

Staying Alive by teh Beegees

Leightrix said...

lol, I would have a creamation and have great balls of fire played or chariots of fire while its going down slowly

Jamie said...

Chris told me that it's your birthday today, Leighton. Happy, Birthday!

Jamie

Leightrix said...

thanks jamie

Quantum Artworks