Thursday, April 13, 2006

GreenTea Overdose

Where do I Start from where I left off last, god it was a while ago I think. Lately In work Ive been drinking green tea by the bucket loads and have found that after one cup it gives you a sort nice sense of well being but after 10 cups its a different story, can u imagine having something as powerful as that, that is legal to buy in supermarkets, Ive found to be quite a mind blowing stimulant, it does infact affect you in different ways if you can adapt to the taste like I have. its not blow you away stuff, but its day to day tea thats not alchol and you can drink it in work, it does infact after 6 cups or more make you mindless and not give a shit about anything, e.g. you would sit there and forget about something you were worrying about in the first place but then think what the hell I cant remember so I will sit here and just look intelligent. To think you can over antiditox yourself to have adverse side affects cool innit, try and drink about six cups all one after each other taking your mind off them then sit back and tell me if you think you feel a little different .

No comments:

Quantum Artworks