Wednesday, March 01, 2006

ASDA trekking


I had a little visit to ASDA last night and had a quick browse in the my favorite mag bbc's Focus. Much to my supprise I noticed a review on a game called legend of mir 3, well not a review has such but a bit of tradgic news for the outcome of one particular occurance. It seems there was a story about a boy in japan who in fact had a little cufuffle with one of his mates about a item that he was not suppose to sell, a knife of some sort which appears to be in the game, which was very rare to game players.


As he was not happy with the results he had from the local police station it all ended in bloodshed, he was suppose to have took the matter into his own hands and stabbed his mate in real life. This has shocked me, knowing that someone would go through the length of killing someone over something that does not exist. I did now know that Fantasy could over come Reality, but in this case it has been proven wrong. I could not imagine for one second how the court case went, The big question is how do they exhibit this piece of evidence (legend of mir 3 sword) which does not exist.


I think that this focus magazine is a shit hot read for people like me who are deep minded, into science, discoveries, inventions, gadgets, Computers, and nature. I for the love me always find it a good read everytime I pick it up, I never find it diss-intresting.


I then went on to read about how computers and the net is affecting peoples lifes. The net is turning into a VR sort of scene of people taking it to the extreme of it being like another life of where you buy and sell land, own possesion's, have jobs, talk to people etc etc (the list goes on)


These are a few sites


www.secondlife.com


www.there.com


www.habbohotel.co.uk




2 comments:

Chris E said...

Hi l8, if you go and edit this entry there is an option on the bootom left which, if you click it, will allow you to change the date on the entry to its original post date.

Leightrix said...

oh I, cheers elph, I wanted to get onto you about that but you have already have given me a answer

Thanks mate

Quantum Artworks