Friday, March 17, 2006

When ya tired and need a little boost

After a long day towards the end of the night when I want to create a entry in my blog I am normally a bit too tired and can't be bothered. My mind just wants to sleep. Im awfully tired my eyes are burning. The last thing on your mind is too once again stare at a screen. Its a bit off putting when my job consists of staring at a screen all day. I have just found the saviour to my problem on the way to taking hayls to work I popped into my local shop to get some lockets for my sore throat which I suffered really bad last night with. (It was a sheer nightmare to try and get some sleep lastnight.) Well aparantely I was absouletely shocked to find that they gave me one hell of a energy boost, I thought what the hell is going on, awesome I thought, Im not going to feel so tired now and low and behold it has worked wonders for my sore throat and has given me a shit hot sugar boost, so I think I will be eating them on a regular now, not that I am so keen on them but in the healthy long run they're Grreeeat!

No comments:

Quantum Artworks