Monday, March 06, 2006

De Olde Bloggs

I thought I would show off a few of the oldie bloggs that I have created, Im sorry to all those providers I have Used and abused but I suppose in my eyes blogger is the best so far.....maybe I will be with blogger.com for a long time to come.


I did also have a blogg with Martin a mate of mine, good site shame he at to take it offline, I would show you what it used to look like but I aint got anywhere to host it nevermind I will update all my past entries and comments to this site so hopefully I will loose nothing. This site is going to hold the history of my life bloggin in archives its going to be a long painfull process but I will try my best to carry it out and not get bored.

oh and also a little feature, I thought it would be nice to show the Mrs is Blogg. Unfortunately she gave up due to not having much time on her hands and loss of interest, its a shame because it was such an amazing blogg I could not get over the response we use to have from the readers due to it being so different, 2 years on and I asked her if she would carry on with it, she replied no point. Which is a damn shame.

No comments:

Quantum Artworks