Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mental Blockage, Pen and Paper to the Rescue

I wonder if anyone else gets this when They Write online or try to be creative whilst using a computer, like this evening for example I was thinking earlier whilst i was poddling about Oh im going to write this im going to do that with my blogg etc etc loads of ideas. Then I sit down in the living room, only to find that my mind has gone utterly and completely blank. My personal experience on this is that I think this has to do with something to do with looking at a screen, I feel my creative talent goes right down the pan sometimes when using the internet or watching television. Its like your brainwashed completely by adverts, crap television, and just feeling brain numbing in front of a screen. Weird I would love to know if anyone gets this. I always come up with good ideas when on the move. So im thinking to myself to go back to basics and write from notes when blogging. You cant beat a pen and paper when being creative. It adds character to the design of the creative mind, and especially being outdoors in the sunshine. The thought going through my mind right now is the film limitless (I Love that film aye) where hes starting his career writing a book and he finds that hes just on a blank screen for hours on end with nothing coming to his mind just a blank page lol, then when he takes this tablet it all changes, he gets on with the book without any writers block at all, it just flows beautifully. We all dream of this, and maybe there are tablets and meds out there that can do this on a mild scale smart pills renadine. I heard stories of people who are highly successful people with two jobs and getting by on very little sleep, And not just basic jobs full on brain creative jobs like internet design etc. The thing is you gotta test yourself with the question on people who do this, is your brain gonna burn out sooner or is it gonna get better with the amount of information its handling. I suppose one of the biggest key elements to it all is relaxation with a little meditation. :-) please click my add below to fund my blog and keep me blogging. blogg on :-)

No comments:

Quantum Artworks