Friday, June 08, 2012

Saucer dream


1/6/2012 had an amazing dream. Woke up early and all. I had a normal dream as i would say of camping with family but i wisked away from that one into another but this one was different i was completely aware, it was a lucid one with amazing colour. It was so vivid, it was really life like.

I was in a field golden corn. With a sort of somerset feel to it, i could not see nothing to the end of corn and where the sky began, all of a sudden to my suprise a giant saucer appeared from behind a cloud only to approach and hover a couple of feet above the corn. The doors opened slowly downward. I was scared and phoned the authorities stright away. They came and approached me and started chatting to me using thought at a phonomenal rate, they taught me how to fly better in dreams. Showing me pictures in my head of diagrams of different levels of gravity, when the media and authorities turned up they panicked as to whether or not we were ready for the technological advances they were to show us. Awesome aint it, the funny thing is i aint watched sc fi for a while, out of the blue awesome dream. 

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Quantum Artworks