Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday Bike Ride

Me and hayls decided it was time to give the sibling's a taste of the real world of excercise. Mwa hahahahaha. And how painfull it was for their little legs, caitlynne who peddled like mad when she knew the reward was ice cream after the long stretch of clyne park walkway, but then soon after knowing she had to peddle back with no reward. She decided her legs were hurting just too much and stoped every two seconds on the way back repeatly saying the famous words of ' My legs are hurting' I halted so many times that I felt my arms were hurting more than my legs, which is a little unsual considering we were on a bike ride, anyways heres some lovely photo's of painfull event of starting and stoping.






2 comments:

Chris E said...

L8 - if you are out on June 1st give me a text as I will be out on the town then. Been a long time since our last meet up - nearly half a year.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Quantum Artworks