Monday, April 02, 2007
Im Back from the television world
After spending much time away from my pc due to my internet being down for a week I feel as if I have changed a hell of alot, cant understand how. It seems I was damned to the world of television everynight. It seemed a bit of pain in the arse at first but then it all came quite clear I was once again laughing at the tv screen, Havent done that in a while. But now it seems much much better to be back with my old trusty internet. I backed up all my pictures, music and footage on a bargain of a external hardrive I had from pc world for 59 quid for two hundred and fifty gb. brilliant. Backed it all up and reset the lot only to get it all working again. yipee, I did at one point get a little desprate and try to ring virgin (ntl) for help but it seemed as if I was only going around in circles trying to explain my name to some foreigner before the helping part began (Pakistan- I think the call centre was in). Finally I would just like to say I will be posting lots of pictures in my gallery and lots of stories for the main homepage. See ya's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yr2024 pt5 year 2032
On December 22, 2032, an event of extraordinary significance will unfold: the meteorite designated as YR2024 PT5 is set to collide with Eart...
-
Ive spent most of my time lately on the xbox console which was kindly donated to me by my mate tommy trout. The game in question Star Wars N...
No comments:
Post a Comment