Monday, April 02, 2007

Im Back from the television world

After spending much time away from my pc due to my internet being down for a week I feel as if I have changed a hell of alot, cant understand how. It seems I was damned to the world of television everynight. It seemed a bit of pain in the arse at first but then it all came quite clear I was once again laughing at the tv screen, Havent done that in a while. But now it seems much much better to be back with my old trusty internet. I backed up all my pictures, music and footage on a bargain of a external hardrive I had from pc world for 59 quid for two hundred and fifty gb. brilliant. Backed it all up and reset the lot only to get it all working again. yipee, I did at one point get a little desprate and try to ring virgin (ntl) for help but it seemed as if I was only going around in circles trying to explain my name to some foreigner before the helping part began (Pakistan- I think the call centre was in). Finally I would just like to say I will be posting lots of pictures in my gallery and lots of stories for the main homepage. See ya's

No comments:

Quantum Artworks