Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Bench Of Scenery


I now name a particular bench in town my bench of scenery because I always seem to end up on this special bench, and the scenery looking over castle gardens is a up most must
for many people visiting swansea, I always seem to be attracted to this bench whilst on my travels, I wonder why this bench is so special. Maybe its something to do with space time that I have to visit this bench in different states of ruined-ness, or maybe its trying to give me a insight into my future life of hanging out on park benches looking for food in bins, and traveling, or maybe just maybe its something beyond my imagination.................................lol...

3 comments:

Chris E said...

perfect post l8 - you seem to be on form

Anonymous said...

You look like that Proffesor from the Muppets, that fizly haired guy, you even sound like him.

Leightrix said...

Thats got to be Martin, It even sounds like his sort of valley 'I love sheep' wording

Quantum Artworks