Friday, January 19, 2007

A Clean Change

Ive spent most of today half a sleep I dont what the hell is wrong with me. Im feeling a more tired than I have ever felt all week I think its due to the hard work load ive been dealing with lately and stress finally catching up with me, taking its toll on me. I think this has resulting in me taking a nice week off work to relax and catch up on who I really am etc, you know the finer things in life like taking strolls and snapping the odd photo now and again, clearing out all them cobwebs for the new year (Early Spring Clean) and making more space for new and exciting things if you know what I mean. I suppose the more organised and clean things are the more better it makes you feel deep down, Ive decided im going to make a good impression on myself and be a bit more organised and tidy with all my bits and bobs, and finish a few little projects i've been thinking about ( I will go into detail later )

For some odd reason I have'nt played the xbox for a while, but Im planning on taking on a few challenges which involve games, with this little bit of time I have off, this up and come-ing week.

I am hoping to spend the week doing different things and not get into a repetative manner of playing computer games day in and out, wasting loads and loads of time, I mean I am going to play them but not make a habit of it. I am going to go to more scenic places and take in lots and lots of country air and make the most of life by hopefully doing more leisurely activities ( I need to experience different things again.) with the work I do, A lot of indoor work, Which im not complaining about, but it is nice to take some nice clean crisp fresh air instead of that old stale, sleepy goverment Air( If you know what I mean)

Watch this space for the changes.

2 comments:

Chris E said...

Cool new userpic, L8 - you look well intelligent.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Chris, Im trying to make the most of updating the blogg and at the same time hopefully do something good with this week off 22nd to 27th, I aint got no bloody money though to enjoy it lol.
From Leightsworld.com

Quantum Artworks