Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Grand Round Age Of Fiver.

Kieran has hit the nice Round age of 5, If I think hard enough I can remember my fifth birthday. ( no I cant) wonder what I had for it. Might ask my perants to find out. Anyways We spoilt him rotten, as soon as I got home I could see that his grandfather had already bought him a space ship, So I offered to take him to Toys 'r' us to pick a nice little toy and Guess what he choose the figures that go with the spaceship (X-men, I was shocked that he knew this, As I wouldnt have had a clue. Its like kids have got a degree in toy- oligy or something.) After spending around a hour trape-sing around the toystore searching for presents for caitlynne as well as kieran, its only fair you have to buy for both. Caitlynne had a little prezzie, a unicorn horsey. We then decided to make a meal of things and go to Pizza Hut. I've never been before and what a experience it was. Very modern inside. Ive never washed my hands in a bowl in the toilet before it made me laugh loads, the waiters were on cloud nine and so layed back that they didnt know that they had to serve customers lol, just couldnt stop laughin it was so funny. Nothing made sense in there it all seemed really unusual, Where the till was and everything. When We got served it felt as if the waiter was the chef and the farmer, Spending the time to pluck the chicken, grow the vedge and milk the goats for cheese for our pizza. When recieved it did seem nice but a little too rich for the likes of mine and hayls taste buds. Kieran kept on makeing a show of him self and shouting that his margerita pizza was bleeding lol. Just couldnt stop laughing. Must be the most unusual restraunt I have been to and the last by the sounds of hayls complaints.

No comments:

Quantum Artworks