Sunday, January 28, 2007

Nothing to do, But seek fame 'not' lol

Ive managed to do quite alot these past few days, odd indeed considering Ive had all week to do things but Ive spent them relaxing and shopping (with no money :( ) and eating mostly. Aint it funny that when You are comeing to the end of a project of a good idea of something alike, the most affect happens or you do the most of the work towards the end. Like your subconcious is thinking deep down I aint got much time left so I have to get on with more. I hope you know what I mean....

Ive just finished Updating my Friends Reunited
with which im hoping someone from school would email me or leave a comment. I suppose the best way to find out how much you have changed is to get in contact with someone who hasnt seen you in years. I suppose something like that brings on an impact of self importance to your self esteem etc ( Damn I talk some shit )

Also I have just put one (yes just one) item up for sale on ebay and that would be the old vintage 3d 1980's handheld game I am hoping it will go to a nice little collector who will look after it for years to come.

And something I found really intresting today was the fact that the Focus magazine was jam packed full of facts and storys that tickled my fancy front page material was that of How to gain internet fame (orr how we crave it lol) with which I watched the numa boy who in fact had an overall unbelievable 700,000,000 viewers looking at his video, Here's his new Website newnuma.com where you will find his new video. I thought it was good but not as good as the original. A bit like a film when someone releases a sequel nine times out of ten they never turn out as good as the original ( apart from the little few e.g. Terminator 2 ).
Another famous clip was that of the star wars kid, who in fact I was shocked to read actually caused Distress Towards his fame due to him not wanting it shown on the internet after his noble college buddies uploaded it without his consent .

p.s. Before I go I just spotted this and I thought 'now thats what I call a sequel' star wars kid 2

1 comment:

Chris E said...

Excellent Star Wars link, L8 - had me laughing for a good while. May have to link to it on my blog too.

Quantum Artworks