Tuesday, April 26, 2022

The Hop, Skip, and Jump Method of Reality Perception......


Looking into this Lovely Basic Picture I have Produced. 
Every-time, I look back at this psychological picture, Your/my Eyes seem off centre of the end of a worms tail (tale). Feeling comfortable moving from the left of the published picture you feel a sense of 
dissatach-ment to the world "as you think wow! the earth is miles away, in my mind"
and then a quick elevation (Quantum) into the thought pattern of "oh, I am already here"
On Earth :-)
In-between the diode of the brain and the (tale)do
is the start of the worm holding up the 'k'
(There's a hole the worm comes from, snag that.)
And then when you ponder at the picture you are in the triangle of red Points at the centre of the picture, Thinking for a while,
Your focus then becomes Of a Trian-gler Structure of Thought
Of Depth memory inner perception and Thought Cog-native 
You looked to the bottom, Right.
No That's my Signature
L8
 (The Tesseract - The Blocks of real deity- 
The Building Of Reality is / has already been completed 

 

No comments:

Quantum Artworks