Saturday, September 15, 2012
The Rapture
I was just minding my own business and trying not to get to deep in all this youtube 2012 saga tonight, I was just focusing on the start of makeing my wine, whilst studying one of the books my mate gave me. I noticed the mention of a winefly. I thought what the the heck is a winefly. I'm guessing it's a small creature that's created from wine. Right so I searched wine fly on google only to find low and behold to my shock and amazement I stumbled upon something totally out of the ordinary from wine makeing lol, and this is it. I do have a far out imagination and I'm very open minded Lol imagine aliens seen as gods taking a load of humans on a massive ship just like the one in close encounters of the third kind or the film cacoon etc, taking the chosen ones. this is the website with the rapture
http://winefly.wordpress.com/2012/01/08/the-leftovers-spoiler-alert/
The Rapture- click here
images of the rapture: click the link for a nice little film on it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6jP-2x6Y6Y and that ladies and gentlemen is the RAPTURE :-). P.S. I LOVE THE THE ENDING TO THAT FILM AYE, I THINK ITS REALLY AWESOME THE ADAM AND EVE BIT WITH THE FORBIDDEN TREE :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yr2024 pt5 year 2032
On December 22, 2032, an event of extraordinary significance will unfold: the meteorite designated as YR2024 PT5 is set to collide with Eart...
-
Ive spent most of my time lately on the xbox console which was kindly donated to me by my mate tommy trout. The game in question Star Wars N...





No comments:
Post a Comment