Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Rapture


I was just minding my own business and trying not to get to deep in all this youtube 2012 saga tonight, I was just focusing on the start of makeing my wine, whilst studying   one of the books my mate gave me. I noticed the mention of a winefly. I thought what the the heck is a winefly. I'm guessing it's a small creature that's created from wine. Right so I searched wine fly on google only to find low and behold to my shock and amazement I stumbled upon something totally out of the ordinary from wine makeing lol, and this is it. I do have a far out imagination and I'm very open minded Lol imagine aliens seen as gods taking a load of humans on a massive ship just like the one in close encounters of the third kind or the film cacoon  etc, taking the chosen ones. this is the website with the rapture

http://winefly.wordpress.com/2012/01/08/the-leftovers-spoiler-alert/


 The Rapture- click here 
images of the rapture:
click the link for a nice little film on it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6jP-2x6Y6Y and that ladies and gentlemen is the RAPTURE :-). P.S. I LOVE THE THE ENDING TO THAT FILM AYE, I THINK ITS REALLY AWESOME THE ADAM AND EVE BIT WITH THE FORBIDDEN TREE :-)

No comments:

Quantum Artworks