Wednesday, February 22, 2006
The Body Sleeps Whilst the Mind Demands much more
After much time I have realised that whilst in work, keying I come up with the most genuis ideas etc, maybe its boredom or just plain stupidity but I know one thing I dont stop I keep going and going. My mind doesnt get tired but my body does, its a dying shame that my body cant keep up with my minds desire to solve problems, with overcoming theories of the mind, space, science, and philosophy. I will try to keep my blogg updated to the best of my ability. I suppose I have millions upon millions of mindless things going through my head so I think it is about time I jot it down once and for all on a blog. I shall try to keep it interesting and to the best of my ability .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yr2024 pt5 year 2032
On December 22, 2032, an event of extraordinary significance will unfold: the meteorite designated as YR2024 PT5 is set to collide with Eart...
-
Ive spent most of my time lately on the xbox console which was kindly donated to me by my mate tommy trout. The game in question Star Wars N...
No comments:
Post a Comment