Friday, April 17, 2020

Highly Spiritual

Being Of High Spiritual Intelligence (chanelling.)(I do get told by subliminal Messages that I am a medium, But I disagree as I Like to class Myself as a 5th Dimensional scientist.) The Medium side of it can get a little too much (sensative empath) as sometimes as i'm talking to people i see and hear things from spirit. I try to ignore the messages from spirit, while chatting to them. This ability is fucking amazing but I have to let it go (Reading) and stick to 5th dimensional esoteric thinking. (3rd line Perceptional thinking - You are a Lump of Meat on a rock flying around a fireball through space lol.)
(5th line Perceptional thinking - You Are a Spiritual, Multidimensional being that that has woken up and realised the Whole of Existence is created through a immitation from your inner and outer torus energy field working throughout the day showing what you were thinking of earlier. The magic mirror device in your pocket mimics (pro-anxiety) your earlier inner thoughts. True e.g. What you need to buy, lol the advertising companies feed you then, Through what to buy. lol

No comments:

Quantum Artworks