Friday, April 19, 2019

Carrying Empath information

What I have found in the past that the internet used to work much different to as it works today in this day and age. It feels really strange as an Empath, when I use the internet it feels as if someone else as set eyes on what im looking at, sometimes times it feels like my sub-conscious is being used for a brief period of time to find out to download to someone who needs to channel it, like as if you are a carrier of information (like a carrier pidgeon) for the great collective and either letting the visualisation-creativity- imagination flow through you as thought drama bubbles or catch them and action them. Depends on how serious (sirius lol) you are feeling.
My creativity is off the chart when it comes to monitoring brain activity and visualisation. I enjoy all forms of psychology, I feel passionate when it comes to talking deep about the NLP pineal, magical 5th dimension side of the imagination. I can Notice I feel much more better when I observe the world through Energy, Vibration and frequency. The way tesla told us to look at the world.

No comments:

Quantum Artworks