Sunday, October 08, 2006
Walking the Doggy
I have recently found a new lease of life, considering I had a brief conversation in work with my Mate Martin a few months back about a litter of puppys free to a good home. History was making a step for itself as I mentioned it to the Mrs, She replied Yes we have to have a puppy (I was thinking at the time that this might have been a wrong move I shouldnt have opened my gob) and so the boss has spoken and a new member as entered the household, Noodles the Dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yr2024 pt5 year 2032
On December 22, 2032, an event of extraordinary significance will unfold: the meteorite designated as YR2024 PT5 is set to collide with Eart...
-
Ive spent most of my time lately on the xbox console which was kindly donated to me by my mate tommy trout. The game in question Star Wars N...
No comments:
Post a Comment