Thursday, January 25, 2007

Parenting Programming

Just done my psychology homework in the afternoon.Im not feeling tired, Its a first. earlier I bought some eye drops for tired computer eyes ( I think they seem to have done the trick a little).
Ive found that time is going tremendously slow, it seem's as if without work there is little to find out about myself, Its like work as become part of me so much that Ive forgotten who I am without it. I dont like the fact that I have to work nearly everyday, but without it I feel different. My upbringing was strict on the fact that you had to be in school, work or college everyday and not miss one day (no excuses), to be programmed this way is a good thing but in a sense a bad thing. It shows that you are too scared of change towards taking a sick day, maybe reflecting on a person's lifestyle towards change. Too scared to venture out of the norm of working everyday of your life, too scared of someone finding out about your telling a lie, too scared about groups of people ( what would they say, what would they do) afraid of hurting those close to you, around you when in groups with other people. I hate it. I have come to the conclusion of programming by perants brings on leathal consiquences later on in life, so I suppose you have to try ( and I mean try ) To give children guidence of resulting consiquences, rather than telling them what to do and what they must not do. e.g. dont do this, dont do that etc etc etc..................
It sounds like broken record, I did try it a couple of week's ago and found as and example that Children are ignorent to repeated phrases, sometimes nagotiable towards sweets and chocolate but damn forsaken blind to reverse psychology ha ha ha. And yes it worked my little plan worked. I told kieran (my son) that his room is looking tidy than it usually is and asked him did he clean it. His reply was unforgetable as this little question made him feel very guilty and so off he went to clean his pit of hell, after explaining that he was cheif cleaner, he had caitlynne hepling him too. yay it worked. But weeks later though I think Ive gone back to my old ways of shouting and screaming in stress and despair.

No comments:

Quantum Artworks