Monday, January 22, 2007

My New Snap Happy cam

yay...... A week off for the Leightster. I gave Short notice, but who gives a damn it was uproved and here I am Monday Morning With a week to spair No Ties, ( well a little bit of homework to do) . Well not much. Im going to go for long walks and take loads of snaps to stick on here with my new Camera yipppeee..... my casio exilim 7.2 mega pixel (miniture) ex-z70.
What an amazing camera its so small and snappy, its like haveing a top of the range camera in miniture and for taking quick paparazzi snaps at family, friends and work colleagues its a breeze, it catches them at thier very best and the filming. phew!
Maybe im over exaggerating but this nifty little piece of kit was all down to me researching the internet for a awesome pocket camera and I came to my own conclusion after reading many reviews that this is the one for me, and it sure the hell was. I love it. But im still not getting rid of my canon powershot a40 ( theres something about its clean clear crisp 2.0 million pictures I love)
Keep tuned for some of my snaps and footage. he hee hee

No comments:

Quantum Artworks