Monday, November 13, 2006

No Green but lots of festive spirit.

Today I was feeling a little down in the morning and not my usual self due to my lack of green tea ( forgot the bloody bags - I wont forget them tomoz in a hurry ). I got usual moan from the odd clerk from leftovers not being done from support on friday, I wont go into detail. I dont know what was wrong with me but I seemed to be far away when people are talking to me ( I dont know what the hell is wrong with me- cant work it out) maybe its boredom from life. I sometimes feel as if I want to do something different and outrageous ( like a extreme sport) just to feel that little spark of life in the cockles of my heart once again. I kept quiet all day today and just had people come up to me and ask why I was so quiet, well sometimes its a good thing to listen to people and observe what's going on around you before blabbing your opinions which other people may not want to listen to. I get days like this and have learnt a lot from it. I am not a loud mouth all the time sometimes I can be as silent as a mouse, this shows that im listening as well speaking, which is a good thing.
The usual day happned today just keying a little more keying, was thinking earlier its only a matter of time before machines are going to replace us, I was looking at the forms we key and noticed some of the form have boxes on the them where the ticks are just like a lottery ticket and what reads this yes youve guessed it a machine, so it looks as if my work colleagues wont be as cosy as they think they are, I know its going to happen the next five years or so I got a funny feeling about it. I left work at around 4.35pm

I got home to my family thinking at was going to be mayhem, but as I entered the door every thing seemed perfect.... nice and perfect, I love days like that. It was lovely the tree lights were on, from where hayls put them up days before. She put them up early I know but hayls has this fasination of having to be the first to put the lights up in the culdesack (street) and so she has succeeded in her little competition lol. Heres a picture of this years early tree......
and the nativety at the bottom which the kids love to play with and break unfortunately

No comments:

Quantum Artworks