Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Lots of Brain ache to go round after daze Dimension

Do you know the odd thing about work is the fact that no matter how hard the application is I am keying I still go into a daze of daydreaming as if im not there at all, Im carrying out the usual duty's of keying, driving and even shopping but Im still in that horrible daze dimension where you are in a totally different world. The only way I can snap out of it sometimes is if someone comes upto me and talkes of something im really intrested in. This usually happens everyday around the hours of 1 untill 4 afternoon (odd indeed). In the morning I tend to have a couple of green teas then after this I become my churpy self, Full of confidence happy, willing to talk to anyone about anything etc, I would absoulutely love to be like that all the time, but it seems that the monitors drain your every life of breath from you after about 2 hours of so. Ive found that many other people feel like this after spending this amount of time observing screens (sounds like a little experiment to me). Maybe its something to do with the new tft flat screens that are out, or the fact that we are seated all day and its not natural to stay seated for such a long time. Maybe in time evolution will design us to cope with the capabilities of spending so much time in front of computer screens. Can you imagine what we would like. We would have large heads to store more data, large eyes to take in large amounts of data, special fingers to key faster (if keyboards are still around)no hair, no finger nails (not needed). Basically we would look a little like a (Grey) Alien, mmm maybe just maybe it is us in the future.

Ive had a horrible head on today towards the end of work due to too much thinking (much too much thinking in that little place I like to call daze Dimension). I think its due to the fact I like the well being you get from green tea. I think Ive totally abused the detox issues towards it, at this rate I think Im going to live until im 160 with the amount I drink if its true about preserving your body.
Im thinking it must have the same qualities of omega 3 or something like it because your thinking of wisdom is unbelievable (no wonder the ancient Chinese you used to drink it).

On my last note I would like to tell you that (Mark, work colleague and good friend) as started a blogg called weird and wonderfull and after reading the third entry I have laughed my tits off at his Wife's Entry. here it is
http://kramsworld.blogspot.com/
I like the fact that she's been completely blunt and described Mark to a 'T' and not caring about what the hell he has to say about it. Maybe he will make a come back 'Whahey Blog Wars!'

No comments:

Quantum Artworks