Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Eyeball Lifts And Personal Toilets

I've spent most of today sitting next to Martin in work, we didn't come up for air as we talked and talked about random s*** with me changing the subject every now and again (with which I have found that Im good at) we talked about whats going to happen friday on his 21st birthday. I hope we havent planned it too much but the first port of call is bowling then into town via tequila bar (I dont give a shit after da lovely tequila bar, cause I wont know what day it is) then into the absent minded town.
Is desk was filled with balloons and pink banners which he removed most gutted :(
never mind.

As you can read what im writing right know that im really really tired but ya dont give a sh** because you like to be entertained with endless entries. I would just like to say that I actually enjoyed my lesson on GCSE psychology alot tonight. I always seem to make a dick of myself when mentioning things, but tonight it was a little more bland than last weeks toilet humour of how men have lots of personal space in lavatories very intresting but I wont go into detail of what happened. This week I was proud to have conducted a test on personal space for the tutor of getting into a lift full of crowded people that I didnt know and not turning to face the door but to stay eye to eye face to face with the the strangers and envade their personal space the results showed that people tend to look down in embarrisement. Strange aint it, why be embarrised. Maybe its a automatic reaction tucked away in the psychological human mind when someone Invades someone else's personal space in a confined place. Also I went on to mention that people tend to copy other people when in a lift and not knowing they are doing it. e.g. A bit like a yawn, you have to copy, you cant resist when ya tired. It must be the bordom of waiting and being in the very close company of others.

Oh ive found a way to keep myself awake more when Im on the internet, its not a miraculous miracle but, MUSIC keeps ya awake a lot longer. So im listening to a really good radio station I have found and heres the link.
Go here http://www.windowsmedia.com/mediaguide/RockandRoll/Oldies
and click on 80's Reload (absoulutely awesome)
Right Ive talked loads of Stuff, Maybe its intresting maybe its not let me know leave a comment my fellow friends and tell me what you think...... see yas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you are making the effort to update your blog more often. Good on you lait!
I shall be making major changes to my blog tommorow, so stay tuned.

Keep up the bloggin.

kramsworld said...

http://kramsworld.blogspot.com/

Quantum Artworks