Monday, July 03, 2006

A Barby For Trouts

The latest weekend Ive experienced has meant alot to me, I actually produced a Barby-cue of fun for some of me Friends, and after being on edge due to kieran's little injury early on (Banged his head on the alcove in the living room, nothing major just had to get it checked out) I was on edge untill I heard the results of him being ok and so the night was on, and what a night it was, dont remember much only that I must have drunk a load. Tommy Trout awoke with half of debenhams make up dept plastered to face and glitter in his hair, must have been the highlight of the night to see him in that state, I was absolutely smashed with lafter.

5 comments:

Siani said...

Hi Leighton,

I owe you a BIG apology - sorry. You sent an email to my Gmail account in February, and I only found it a couple of nights ago, because shortly after opening it, I forgot all about the Gmail account, until Tuesday. Can't believe I'm so crap. But if you check your Hotmail - I've now responded. Once again, apologies for being so useless.

Sian.

Chris E said...

That Tommy dont half get himself in some pickles - check out March 2005 in my blog for another pic of Mr. Trout feeling the worse for wear

Chris E said...

l8 - just checked you picture blogs - you should be proud of that Whiteford Bay pic - was shocked to find a pic of me drunk though

Chris E said...

cut and paste the following link for a book you may like:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0738207551/002-1989129-9292050?redirect=true

Leightrix said...

thanks chris, it does look intresting
might see if I can get it cheap or something

Quantum Artworks