Friday, June 16, 2006

Pot belly's hate Treadmills

Ive now realised that when you work out alot you feel much better, I knew that before but not as much as I do now if you know what I mean. I can eventually see why people go for a jog or run now, before I thought it was a bit of joke to see people running in their little skimpy shorts looking mightly fucking dull but now I will be joining them becuase tommorow hopefully i will be obtaining a tread mill, with which hopefully I can get rid of this pot, I know a havent shut up about it. But it will be gone oh yes it will be gone. Ive noticed a little change in my body, what i am hoping is that maybe I will be able to remove this horrible double chin and dark eyes. Ive also noticed my head line is beggining to receed a little and thought how the hell am I going to look in a few years time. Dark under the eyes, fat pot belly, double chin, and to top it all off bald. On a lighter note my exeperience is more than what I can ask for in life, what ive achieved is much more than what I expected. You could say Im not rich in cash , but rich in company, I dont think will ever be alone.
I Love You all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

belly needs sparrage beer

Quantum Artworks