Saturday, March 04, 2006

Out for the Count With Flu

Thursday in Work I heard that there was a lot of Flu going around, I thought to myself ah ill never catch it. I drink to much green tea, eat to much fruit etc. guess again Ive been in bed all this week end drugged up to the eyeballs with sudafed, flu plus annadin extra, Ive just managed to peel myself from bed to write this little entry, my eye's practically streaming and hurting at the moment, Im suffering bad, I dont know whether I will be better by monday for work it seems to bad to do anything, suppose I have to visit the doc monday morning see if he can give me some antibiotics or something, I HATE BEING ILL AHHHHHHH BLOODY FLU

4 comments:

Chris E said...

Hope you feel better soon - our family had it a few weeks back and it is really nasty. My sister has developed bronchitis from it and is now on antibiotics. look after yourself and hope to see you soon

Anonymous said...

get well soon from bovril, oxo and co!

Jamie said...

Get well soon, Leighton. I know how nasty it is, because I too have suffered from it. I posted an entry in my blog about it when I had it a month back.

Jamie

Leightrix said...

Thank all! Im better now I thought if im well enough to do dishes, then Im well enough to come back to work

Quantum Artworks