Saturday, March 04, 2006

A New Hope For Mail

As a little treat I thought I would start doing my competition's again, my mag used to come once a month, I gave them up for a while due to there not being enough funds in my account at the time of paying them, so months on I heard nothing from them untill this morning. They were offering three months of free mags, a offer I could not refuse. So I jumped to it and sent them My bank details this time It will come out on pay day and not towards the end of the month. I cant wait to start doing my competition's again. I know it was a little sad hobby I had But it gave me hope in that great crusade in paying those damn bills which come through the letter box from time to time, It would be nice to experience something a little different coming thorough that dreaded hole in the door, A new hope for mail.

1 comment:

Chris E said...

we all need our hobbies, l8. life would be so dull without them

Quantum Artworks