Monday, March 27, 2006

The net is my Oyster

I went to use my lovely little laptop the other day and found out that it wasnt charging due to the charger being on strike, and yes you guessed its nackered, I was gutted my saturday night came crashing down around me, no computer, no internet, no sky television (disconnected- forgot to pay expensive bill earlier in the month),so there was the bog standard box in front of me , I watched stars in there eyes and thought oh my god im dying my computer has died and so is my brain, its going lifeless due to lack of things to look forward too, and it did, all day sunday I was in a complete daze, but then my mother came to the rescue and lent me her lovely laptop (extreeeemely lovely), and so with this lovely widescreen sony vaio 3.06 ghz, 128 graphics ati card, 40gb hard drive, I shall blitz the net and games world that has been waiting for me for such a long long long time. Finally I can multi task without error messages being in my eyes, due to lack of performance from my age old chugger laptop, (bloody thing- dying on me, ill never forgive it). And so has time goes on and I get solemly attached to this fine laptop my mother has donated ( or Maybe given!) a great glare of kindness lights up my heart, cheers mam its a fine laptop (hope you dont read my blogg. lo0lolololol) its mine all mine, the power is mine, I can play games of all venya, whilst in the mobility of my own home mwahahahahahahaha.lol

1 comment:

Chris E said...

l8 - we are losing touch m8

Quantum Artworks