Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Old week off work

Well Im on my second day of my week off work, it feels kind of odd, I think the reason is that im not used to haveing time to myself out of work. I wonder if its like that for most people who retire. They work all their life only to be told go home ya not needed anymore your too old, I bet the consequences are astrinomical for that particaular old person. The beginning of a senior journey, oap's heaven. I often think I'll be that person giving the knowledge of experience to the new starters who are young and fresh from the field. But then again its nearly a lifetime away, well only 70 odd Christmases. old age I suppose is quite cool in a way = you get a licence to moan over the smallest little things, you get to be arrogant to people and get away it, ignore people and blame that your hard of hearing, make people on public transport feel bad and give up their seat for you, free tv licence for 75 and over, 20% discount in most diy stores, jump ques cause you pretent you cant stand as long, spoil your grandchildren rotten with sweets and laugh as your son or daughter is taking shit from them because they are high on candy, drive slow, park wherever it pleases you, etc etc Well I got it all to come. dont worry youll have your turn hee hee

No comments:

Quantum Artworks